Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Nanny!

This past weekend Stephen and I went to visit our family in Yoakum.  It was Nanny's birthday so we knew it was going to be a big time party ;)

Happy Birthday Nanny!!

We ate yummy hamburgers...

I made Bryson's for him - when Stephen asked me why I didn't
make one for him I told him it's because Bryson is cuter!

We rode in the Mule with the boys...

Jadyn coming to pick us up

Dylan took us over some rough terrain.

Stephen got to drive too!

Driving was Stephen's favorite!

I saw some cats

Are these the kittens I saw last time I was here???

Bryson showed me a stick...

Actually, he was trying to get me to stop taking his picture

And the boys all played football.


While we're on the topic of football, let me take a moment to congratulate our Baylor Bears!  Sic 'em bears!  After years of disappointing seasons, we are finally bowl bound.  What a great homecoming! I don't follow football that closely, especially college football, but I'm really really happy for the Baylor community this year.  We're ranked all over the place!  It almost makes up for the heartbreaking, gut wrenching, may-as-well-say-it-Cowboys-season-ending, broken Tony Romo clavicle.  But let's not talk about that.

Dylan is our star Bulldog Pups football player.  I made the mistake of calling them the puppies once.  Stephen was quick to correct me though "It's the PUPS! Not Puppies!!"  Or something along those lines.

Dylan about to throw a pass...

It must have been a good one!

Jadyn is looking pretty good himself! 

I guess Bryson got tired of playing after a while
and decided to cut stickers out of the lawn instead.

But not Stephen - he plays to win!

No comments: